Dundee and Angus covers a population of over 250,000 people, with over 51% being women. It is estimated that 1 in 5 of those women will experience sexual violence at some point in their lives. We want to support women and young people who have experienced any sexual violence and end all gender based violence.
In this section
- Understanding Rape and Sexual Assault
- What is Sexual Violence?
- Adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Ritual abuse
- Commercial sexual exploitation
- Sexual abuse against boys and men
- Information for family and friends
- LGBTI survivors
- News & events
Information for women involved in prostitution.
Make a donation
We need your support to maintain our service.