Vice Versa services
Are you a woman involved in the exchange of sexual services for some form of payment in the Dundee area? Are you or have you been involved in street prostitution, escorting, in calls or outcalls? If so Vice Versa may be able to support you.
We promote the health, rights and dignity of women, including trans women, who are involved in exchanging sexual acts for some form of payment.
- Payment may be money, but may also take the form of drinks, drugs, food or shelter.
- We call this sexual exploitation or prostitution, but you might have a different name for it.
We support Women who are at risk of becoming or who are already victims of human trafficking.
- This can involve being hidden, isolated or controlled by a person you trust or rely on.
- By keeping you in a position of vulnerability you are pressured into exchanging of sex for money.
- This may often involve being moved around different cities and towns.
If you have been involved of prostitution or commercial sexual exploitation you may have experienced sexual violence many times.
If you feel you are ready to talk we are here to offer you support and information free from judgement, whether or not it is in the past or happening now.
In this section
- Initial Referral Team (IRT)
- Women's Support Service
- Support and how to get it
- Information for Young People
- Information for Parents, Friends, Carers and Professionals
- Myth busting
- Vice Versa
- The Prevention Project
- Womens Hub
Information for women involved in prostitution.
Make a donation
We need your support to maintain our service.