Support with substance misuse
We have a dedicated Substance Misuse Support Worker who can provide you with support with your needs.
Our Substance Misuse Worker is based at the Harm Reduction Centre at the Cairn Centre on 12 Rattery Street, Dundee. We can provide you with the following support:
- Support to engage with drug treatment providers such as Addaction and Tayside Substance Misuse Service (TSMS)
- Overdose prevention information
- Relapse prevention
- Access to Naloxone (drug used to reverse effects of opiate overdose)
- Access to clean injecting equipment
- Information around safer injecting
- Advice on alternatives to injecting
- Harm Reduction advice and support
- Information & Advice around Blood Borne Virus (BBV)
- BBV testing (Hepatitis B and C and HIV)
- Wound Care Clinics are available every day at the Harm Reduction Centre where you can get treatment for injection injuries, information around safer injecting, advice on alternatives to injecting and drug preparation and information and advice around BBV.Substance misuse interventions and treatments
Just phone 0300 345 3001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.
Alternatively you can come along to our Drop-in any Tuesday between 2.30 – 4.30pm at the Quakers Meeting House, 7 Whitehall Crescent, Dundee (opposite Cash Converters).