Support with substance use
We can support you to access further support around substance misuse: either with a referral to the Dundee Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service (DDARS) (formally Integrated Substance Misuse Service - ISMS) for treatment options or to access the needle exchange at the Harm Reduction Centre based at the Cairn Centre.
Vice Versa can provide you with the following support:
Support to engage with drug treatment providers such as We Are With You (formerly Addaction) and
Dundee Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service.
- Overdose prevention information
- Relapse prevention information
- Support to access to clean injecting equipment
- Information around safer injecting
- Advice on alternatives to injecting
- Harm Reduction advice and support
- Information & Advice around Blood Borne Virus (BBV)
- Support to access BBV testing (Hepatitis B and C and HIV)
- Support to access Wound Care Clinics which are available every day at the Harm Reduction Centre where you can get treatment for injection injuries, information around safer injecting, advice on alternatives to injecting and drug preparation and information and advice around BBV, substance use interventions and treatments
Just phone 01382 201 291 this line is answered 10am - 1pm Monday - Friday, you can call out with these hours and leave a message with clear contact details, and we will call you back at a suitable time. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.