Support with substance misuse
We can support you to access further support around substance misuse: either with a referral to ISMS for treatment options or to access the needle exchange at the Harm Reduction Centre based at the Cairn Centre.
Vice Versa can provide you with the following support:
Support to engage with drug treatment providers such as We Are With You (formerly Addaction) and Integrated Substance Misuse Service (ISMS)
- Overdose prevention information
- Relapse prevention information
- Support to access to clean injecting equipment
- Information around safer injecting
- Advice on alternatives to injecting
- Harm Reduction advice and support
- Information & Advice around Blood Borne Virus (BBV)
- Support to access BBV testing (Hepatitis B and C and HIV)
- Support to access Wound Care Clinics which are available every day at the Harm Reduction Centre where you can get treatment for injection injuries, information around safer injecting, advice on alternatives to injecting and drug preparation and information and advice around BBV, substance misuse interventions and treatments
Just phone 01382 201291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.